Bullet weight/alloys

Post your tests as well as your load development as it pertains to actual shooting observations.
Mountain dewd

Bullet weight/alloys

Postby Mountain dewd » 30 May 2016, 10:19

Gents, here is a neat link to finding out the weight of your prospective projectiles with a given alloy. Take a look!

http://www.beartoothbullets.com/rescour ... =2771.4542
Jay Gibson- 1966-2015. You will always be with us brother. Rest easy in Valhalla till we all meet up again.

Of what value is the preservation of humanity without the preservation of freedom?
WASATCH CHARLIE wrote:
WAY too many people on earth too few dogs....
I really believe I am getting more and more anti social as the days fly by.....

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Mountain dewd

Re: Bullet weight/alloys

Postby Mountain dewd » 30 May 2016, 10:20

Jay Gibson- 1966-2015. You will always be with us brother. Rest easy in Valhalla till we all meet up again.

Of what value is the preservation of humanity without the preservation of freedom?
WASATCH CHARLIE wrote:

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

johniv

Postby johniv » 30 May 2016, 13:31

Cool , thanks for that, good resource..

Mountain dewd

Postby Mountain dewd » 30 May 2016, 14:01

You're most welcome!

WASATCH CHARLIE wrote:

Return to “BALLISTIC TESTING & LOAD DEVELOPMENT”