The time has come, the Walrus said

Any and all
Jay Gibson
Site Admin

The time has come, the Walrus said

Postby Jay Gibson » 09 Dec 2015, 19:28

Tonight it begins, if you all want, I can demonstrate how I do what I do but it may well be an egregious bore.

I have long settled on what calibers matter to me:

.45 ACP
.475 LINEBAUGH
.30-06 SPRINGFIELD
12 GA.
.458 LOTT

These are what I will load every cartridge case/hull that I have, for.

(45) RCBS
(.475) LEE
(.30-06)LEE
(.458) RCBS

I have more expensive DIES, to include Hornady, Redding. L.E. Wison, Bonanza, etc. but these have worked best for me in those calibers.

I believe in those calibers with all that is in me. I neither need nor want a semi-automatic rifle.

Powders and primers will be from my stock. All bullets will be cast from my alloy. Cartridge cases will be mixed headstamp, of course.

Let me if anyone wants a step by step video of the LONG process. Tonight I turned on the tumble.
" If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
A room without books is like a body without a soul.
The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child.
A man of courage is also full of faith.
He only employs his passion who can make no use of his reason.
A friend is, as it were, a second self.
While there's life, there's hope.
True nobility is exempt from fear.
Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable than fidelity. Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind."

Mountain dewd

Re: The time has come, the Walrus said

Postby Mountain dewd » 09 Dec 2015, 20:43

I am very interested! The last reloading I have done was last year, on my lap loader. I would really enjoy it, if it is not too much trouble for you.
Jay Gibson- 1966-2015. You will always be with us brother. Rest easy in Valhalla till we all meet up again.

Of what value is the preservation of humanity without the preservation of freedom?
WASATCH CHARLIE wrote:
WAY too many people on earth too few dogs....
I really believe I am getting more and more anti social as the days fly by.....

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

WASATCH CHARLIE

Re: The time has come, the Walrus said

Postby WASATCH CHARLIE » 10 Dec 2015, 17:22

Damn JAY, I'm still trying to get some W231/UNIQUE or BULLSEYE to load upsome .44 specials. my shooting partner is coming back from ARIZONA ,in SEATTLE last night......but,i bet when he sees the rsain,he'll be hibernating for a week !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to cast for .44 and ,45 but lead and rain just don't mix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
General JAY GIBSON was my friend and always will be.
Straight as an arrow to VALHALLA. Brother.
Keep an eye on IVY until I get home. ztou

Return to “Reloading Equipment”