Great weather

Palaver
johniv

Great weather

Postby johniv » 08 Aug 2017, 11:14

I am really enjoying this cooler weather. Got out back and cast some much needed boolits today. Dident sweat my ass of doing it. Looks like the rest of the week will be reasonable and shootin with the old farts on Thursday will be much more enjoyable. I hope you guys are getting some cooler weather as well.
John

daniellawecki

Re: Great weather

Postby daniellawecki » 08 Aug 2017, 15:47

Yes we are but just under average temps for August.

Mountain dewd

Postby Mountain dewd » 10 Aug 2017, 21:17

Weather has been VERY strange here. One day it was 104º, and in an hour it was pouring rain.
Jay Gibson- 1966-2015. You will always be with us brother. Rest easy in Valhalla till we all meet up again.

Of what value is the preservation of humanity without the preservation of freedom?
WASATCH CHARLIE wrote:
WAY too many people on earth too few dogs....
I really believe I am getting more and more anti social as the days fly by.....

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

WASATCH CHARLIE

Postby WASATCH CHARLIE » 11 Aug 2017, 14:03

My brother in quebec has same ''issue'' DEWD. Heavy thunder storms then couple days of above average heat.......... we just have the heat.....don't have A/C so bought 3 bjg fans....... run them around the clock....dogs love them !!! ocean is cool in afternoon....will head out again about 5p.m.
General JAY GIBSON was my friend and always will be.
Straight as an arrow to VALHALLA. Brother.
Keep an eye on IVY until I get home. ztou

Return to “Hurricane Deck”